Everything MustGo Madness Everything MustGo Madness

Well, This is much better than Dusk Of The Madness

Like, The music is much more awesome, The graphics is kinda great for the Girl and the Auditor, And this is much more awesome than the other Madness Day flash submissions, That girl is such an super sweet girl.

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

I love the Angry Face Mode.

I like your design and your flash skill and your flash animation skill and your flash submission.

Justin Bieber gets shot Justin Bieber gets shot

LOL!

Justin Bieber was killed by a shotgun because he was so horrible that everybody hated him.

Flash.swf Flash.swf

Flash submissions are the best.

I wanna become your Flash Portal Buddie.

BABY.swf BABY.swf

OMFG, This is anti-hilarious.

Dude, You might become with the dudes, I might become with the chicks.

Gaycied responds:

TONGS TONGS

You have the best remake of this flash submission.

Man, I know i remember i watch this flash submission back before this flash remaked submission was submitted that you just made, I think you made this on 2004, But however, I just liked this flash submission.

madness city madness city

You sir, Have made a great Madness Day flash.

Well done with one of your Flash Works, I supposed this is a great flash work you have done peixeaquatico.

Zero Madness Zero Madness

This flash submission is the best.

The killer is kinda awesome and it killed alot of Robots and Agents and People on the "We Killed Your Friends And Family Inc." with the slogan "Don't Hurt Us", You sir, Make alot of Flash Skill Points.

Valentine's Day 2011 Valentine's Day 2011

Great flash submission.

I love the part where the Ice Cream storm was exploded.

Madness One Madness One

One Is The Lonliest Number

Great flash submission and great tribute to Madness Combat 1, I really like viewing tributes of Madness Combat on Newgrounds because they have the greatest Madness Combat tribute flash submissions ever, Maybe if you have made "Madness Two: The Sequel Of Madness One",.It will be quality like your Mr. Nails SE and Madness Streak series that you made on 2007 - 2010, It will be more like it if you made this on Madness Day 2011, This might be on YouTube too, If you have a YouTube account and also as an YouTube Partner, Everybody will like your Flash submission that you made on Early Madness Day 2010. Your Biggest Fan - DeviantArtDude