Everything MustGo Madness Everything MustGo Madness

Well, This is much better than Dusk Of The Madness

Like, The music is much more awesome, The graphics is kinda great for the Girl and the Auditor, And this is much more awesome than the other Madness Day flash submissions, That girl is such an super sweet girl.

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

I love the Angry Face Mode.

I like your design and your flash skill and your flash animation skill and your flash submission.

Justin Bieber gets shot Justin Bieber gets shot

LOL!

Justin Bieber was killed by a shotgun because he was so horrible that everybody hated him.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Best game ever!

But however, Can you make a Save Button on this game because i think it just make the Achievements go away but however, The Medals don't even go away and the medals you just unlocked, It is just still unlocked.

YouTube Acount Calculator YouTube Acount Calculator

Wow, I worth $1617 on my YouTube account.

I will might make some new videos on YouTube so that people on YouTube will subscribe to me.

Music Quest Music Quest

I gotta say....

That this was the best flash game ever that i ever played, I really like the entire music videos, You should make it with Newgrounds too and then it will be the greatest and ultimate discovery music app.

DJ Rif - Screeeeaaammm (Demo) DJ Rif - Screeeeaaammm (Demo)

This might be on a Scary Maze Game parody.

Because this might be scary to others on Newgrounds.

Tricky's Song Tricky's Song

Tricky's Song was made by sailors long ago?

Well, Tricky The Clown might be visiting Sailors. LOL!

Evil Clown Nightmare Evil Clown Nightmare

Holy crap, This is freakin' awesome.

This audio submission is so insane, Man, This is might be on a different flash submission that is submitted on Newgrounds.